Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why do I pay you what you charge me?

I was asked this question by a client today and it got me thinking why the client doesn't see the value in what I charge them each year. Whenever a new client comes our way they are happy with the fees quoted and then refer other clients within their network. I guess what happens is that existing clients forget that what you do is always the best possible for them as you don't remind them each year. The new client however sees the value as it becomes obvious that what they are currently paying for is not the best for them and can't wait to become a client. So to answer the existing clients question we provide the following for what you pay us:

  1. Know that we are always thinking and looking for ways to help with profit maximisation
  2. Know your tax is kept to a legal minimum
  3. Know that your wealth is being looked after by the best
  4. Know that your stress levels are not as high as they would be if the above are not being looked after

Of course there is a lot more to each of the above points but I don't want to post them here and give away trade secrets to the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment